Permanent position: Leading Consumer Products manufacturer is looking to hire a permanent Manufacturing Engineer. This opportunity will be located in the Kalamazoo, MI area The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years of manufacturing experience. This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $70-85k depending on experience. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Develop routings and methods to improve current processing and reduce costs.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience with an Associates degree.
- Ability to use CAD programs such as AutoCAD and 3D modeling programs.
- Two or more years experience in manufacturing facility
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.