Permanent position: Continuous Improvement Manager needed for a full-time opportunity in the Calverton, NY area. The Process Engineering Manager will be responsible for leading a team to achieve process control and continuous improvement, driving cost reductions, and ensuring that products are manufactured efficiently and cost effectively.Responsibilities for the Continuous Improvement Manager
Requirements for the Continuous Improvement Manager
- Provide leadership to Process Engineering team to ensure that products are manufactured efficiently and cost effectively.
- Lead team to achieve process control and continuous improvement.
- Lead development of visual good run settings, continuous improvement project activities.
- Identify and drive cost reductions related to utilities and efficiency improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with at least 5 years of experience in Process Engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience and understanding of process systems, metrics, CIP, and SPC.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.