Permanent position: Production Manager needed at leading manufacturing plant located in Geneva, IN. Must have production leadership experience within high speed process oriented manufacturing environments. Excellent relocation package available. Top not company culture and growth opportunity. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Production Manager
Requirements for the Production Manager
- Point person for assigned plant floor operations
- Ensure all actions are in congruence with the specific plant management objectives
- Thorough understanding of all plant policies and procedures such as safety, quality, GMP's, attendance policy, etc.
- Lead and support Plant-wide cross functional peak performance initiatives, projects, kaizens, etc. with necessary support, resources, knowledge, scope, data, etc.
- 4 year degree bachelor's degree, preferably in the following majors:Engineering (ME, MET, EE, EET, FPE)
- 5+ years of management experience high speed process oriented manufacturing environments
- 3+ years of experience in lean manufacturing practices such as continuous improvement, six sigma, sustainability, etc. (Certification or Belt designation is a plus, but not required.)
- Large company with room for advancement!
- 401k plan with company match.
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Excellent relocation package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.