Contract position: Leading global chemicals and materials company is looking for a CAD Designer for their team located outside Meansville, GA. Our client is looking for someone who has experience working with both 2D and elevated 2D design work. This position will also involve daily client interact and will require someone to be comfortable handling a high volume of calls. This is a 4 month contract assignment with the possibility for extension or permanent placement. Apply now!Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Complete assigned system layouts, detailed drawings and schematics.
- Work with clients and team to coordinate ordering of spare project parts, equipment and chemicals as needed.
- Provide customer support, resolve issues and clarify information they need dealing with engineering equipment, technical products and process applications.
- Responsible for maintaining drafting supplies and equipment.
- Associates Degree in Drafting and Design, or direct industry experience.
- AutoCAD experience.
- Have direct experience working with clients to assist in achieving project goals.
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality in regards to sensitive materials and information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.