Contract position: We are searching for a Reliability, Maintainability and Safety Engineer in Fort Worth, TX to work for an aerospace manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Reliability Engineer
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer
- Develop a comprehensive system reliability and safety program plan, interfacing with Program Management to align key dates, resources, and milestones.
- Tracking and reporting progress to deliverables, and developing recommendations for program gate decisions.
- Quantify system reliability and safety requirements based on customer wants/needs, and competitive benchmarking information.
- Allocate reliability and safety requirements to subsystem and component teams.
- Lead complex reliability and safety analyses, either individually or through team efforts.
- Define and execute system and component design validation plans and reports (DVP&R), including accelerated life testing and life test data analysis.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Understand basic aerospace safety standards (DO-178C and DO-254A), vehicle safety standards (ISO 26262), or industrial safety standards (IEC 62061 or ISO 15998).
- General understanding of reliability estimation methods, such as Reliability Block Diagrams, Fault Trees, MIL-217, and others.
- Minimum 10 years experience in a technical role
- Minimum 4 years experience in new product development programs, including product launch phase
- Knowledge of transmission systems, aircraft systems, and/or hydraulic control systems is ideal
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.