Permanent position: A global leader in consulting, engineering, and commissioning services is seeking a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join its team. This person will provide trade-specific system design: layout (mark-ups as well as self-performed production utilizing CAD/BIM), calculations (utilizing appropriate software), and other related design services, including coordination with the designs of other trades. This Engineer will represent the Firm in all interactions with clients, contractors, architects, and other project team members.Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Design large projects, prepare reports and specifications, and provide a high level of technical leadership
- Perform calculations, equipment selection, equipment specification, system design, system layout, field investigation, and construction administration
- Provide consulting services, including preparation of due diligence reports, short circuit coordination studies and arc-flash hazard analyses, gap analyses, and feasibility reports
- Conduct due diligence reports that comply with group and company standards
- Participate in QA/QC process of completed work by staff
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years' experience working in a consulting firm
- History of working with projects such as Healthcare, Commercial, and Mission Critical projects
- Must have a PE license; LEED BD & C accreditation is a plus
- Experience with the latest version of AutoCAD-MEP, and REVIT
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance401(k) retirement plan with employer matchingRoth 401(k) OptionIndividual and Dependent Life InsuranceShort- and Long-Term DisabilityHealth Wellness ProgramsTuition ReimbursementTraining and professional development coursesProfessional development incentive bonusesA Generous Personal Time Off Program (PTO)Opportunities for community outreach through internal networksFlexible summer work schedulesMuch More!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.