Permanent position: Industry Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a lean Process Engineer. This position will in the Orlando, FL area. The role is critical in improving production equipment and new equipment installation. Position comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $70k-85k/yr base. Excellent relocation package for those willing to relocate to the area. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Develop manufacturing processes related to assembly and automation.
- Design/improve facility layout
- Promote and apply continuous improvement / lean Six Sigma practices
- Experience in CAD/AutoCAD/Design Software
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 3+ years experience in a large manufacturing environment.
- Lean manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $70k to $85k/yr base, excellent benefits, and paid vacation
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.