Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Luray, VA area. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for implementing equipment, production layouts, and 5S improvements as well as providing technical expertise in assembly and fabrication processes. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Conducting plant layout, equipment justification, cost/benefit analysis, methods, and time study.
- Act as a technical expertise across a variety of assembly and fabrication processes.
- Make business cases and justify cost savings projects based upon labor and manufacturing efficiency improvements using Lean techniques.
- Lead teams, including safety teams which focus on implementing improvements in ergonomics, equipment, guarding, 5S, and production layouts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3-5 years of manufacturing experience.
- Experience with equipment justification, plant layout, cost/benefit analysis, and time studies.
- Experience with CAD modeling; AutoCAD, Inventor or SolidWorks.
- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma experience required.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.