Contract position: A Validation Engineer Consultant is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Wallingford, CT area. This position will maintain, validate and release Test Reports for design changes, ideally in FDA regulated business. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift position. Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- Execute requirement analysis, V&V planning, V&V protocol and V&V report writing.
- Guide and participate in tracking of issues, including problem identification, testing, solving and verification/validation.
- Familiarity with and ability to understand Medical Device Product Safety Standards (IEC 60601-1, et. al) and regulations (FDA CFR 820, EU MDD).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering with at least 10 years of relevant professional experience.
- Must have knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office, Minitab, Reliasoft or other statistical packages. SAP and LabVIEW knowledge is a plus.
- Must have a firm understanding of product/design Verification and Validation, and Software Validation, requirements and practices.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.