Permanent position: Maintenance Technician needed for a client located just north of Cincinnati. These are direct hire roles for 2nd and 3rd shift. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Experience with electro mechanical equeipment.
- Provide maintenance function Preventive, Predictive, Project & Reactive
- Maintain production and facilities equipment manuals library relating to facility
- Operate testing devices, welders, drill press, grinders, oxy fuel and propane torches, saws to maintain machines and equipment.
- Associate degree from a college or technical school
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, procedure and equipment manuals
- Knowledge of Office applications such as Word, Excel. And Internet software.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.