Contract position: Service/Project Coordinator opportunity with a building automation systems client located in the Kennesaw, GA area. This positions will support the project managers in ensuring quick and accurate coordination and mobilization for commercial HVAC and building controls systems project jobs. Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Obtain authorization for service
- Update customer work order management system
- Update client case management system
- Create service tickets as well as create and manage service folders
- Request purchase orders and order materials
- Dispatch field service and follow up
- Generate invoices and process subcontractor invoices
- Other duties as assigned
- AA/AS degree, Technical/Business School Certificate or Diploma, or BA/BS degree
- Approximately 5 or more years experience in a similar role, ideally related to commercial building HVAC or similar service type industry
- Ability to interact effectively with colleagues and customers at all organizational levels.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities successfully
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.