Permanent position: Growing manufacturing company is looking to hire a sharp Field Sales Engineer. This opportunity will be located in the Dallas, Texas area. The ideal candidate will possess field sales experience with a focus in sensors or electronics covering a multi-state territory managing an existing territory along with developing new accounts. This person will play an instrumental role as a technical resource between the customer and engineering. This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $80k to $95k plus a commissions, expenses, cell phone and 100% free medical insurance paid by the company. This person will be responsible for managing a territory consisting of Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi, and must be be willing to travel in this area up to 40% of the time. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US. Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Manage existing and prospective customers with in a given territory by driving sales through the development and execution of the sales plan
- Provide various types of sales support for the customer through scheduled meetings, phone and email correspondence
- Act as a technical resource and trusted advisor/liaison between customers and the engineering department
- Attend sales conferences, trade shows as needed
- Provide quotations for products and services, demonstration for equipment, training on proper use of equipment, respond to customer inquiries etc.
- Prefer Bachelors or Associates degree but equivalent experience is also acceptable
- Prefer candidates that possess experience with sensors or electronics
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel up to 40% of the time to Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $80k to $95k plus commissions, cell phone, expenses and 100% paid medical insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.