Contract position: A Project Manager is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Mountain View, CA area. This position will coordinate between teams to ensure awareness and for timely action which maintains the plan for the designated project. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Identify areas of concern and work with stakeholders to mitigate risk to plans. Communicate any Escalations immediately to the team. BOM tasks will be completed on a regular basis, in accordance with the Project Plans.
- Build Matrix must support 100% Project build requirements. Set up meetings with the XFN teams in order to complete the Build Matrix.
- Outbound Logistics services must ensure on-time-ship and delivery (95% by target dates). Monitor the shipment until it arrives at the company.
- At least 3 years of experience and strong knowledge of product development within the electronics/consumer industry.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Excel. Must have an understanding of Bill of Materials.
- Must be able to drive issues to closure and influence change as necessary. Ability to react to resets and changes in a time sensitive environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.