Permanent position: A well respected and successful control systems integrator and engineering firm in St. Louis, MO is currently hiring for a Controls Engineer. This person will be designing, programming and providing start-up support for PLC and SCADA systems for industrial clients. These projects can range from automotive, food and beverage, material handling, process controls, upgrades to new systems etc... The Controls Engineer must be well versed in control systems, proficient in PLC and HMI programming and also possess good oral and written communication skills. Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Allen Bradly Programming; Electrical design and hardware sizing, selecting and specifications.
- Design and program control systems. Schematic drawings, wiring schematics but will also have drafting resources to utilize.
- Simulate, test, and debug control systems in-house, as well as about 15-20% travel out to customers for startup's.
- Provide on going technical support to customers.
- BSEE or AS in Electronics or Electrical Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of Controls Engineering, PLC programming, related Project Engineering and/or Project Management associated with controls systems.
- Experiences should include PLC's, HMI, SCADA software, device communication protocols and networking.
- 15-20% travel
- Company benefits, PTO / Vacation, Holidays, 401k
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus incentives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.