Permanent position: Electrical Engineer (Power/Lighting) needed for a direct hire position with nationwide Engineering firm in the company's newly opened Philadelphia, PA, office. This position will be working with the company's health care group. 5+ years experience in engineering & design of electrical (low-voltage) systems for buildings/facilities. EIT or PE license is highly preferred. Salary range is $80k-120k/yr depending on experience, with relocation assistance available.Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Electrical systems design for buildings, particularly for healthcare facilities.
- Perform electrical design calculations such as load analysis and voltage drops.
- Coordinate with architect, client and other engineering & design disciplines on lighting, power and low voltage systems.
- Electrical load calculations, equipment selection, layouts.
- 5+ years experience in electrical systems design for buildings (power/lighting, fire protection, CCTV, Building Access, etc.).
- BSEE or BSAE
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Prior experience using Revit is highly preferred.
- Competitive salary and paid time off
- Profit sharing and bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and HSA
- 401K with company match
- Flexible schedules and more
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.