Contract position: We are searching for a Fluidics Engineer in Atlanta, GA to work for a leading beverage company. This is a contract position expected to last 18 months. Responsibilities for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- Responsible for the design of the mechanical systems of beverage dispensers, with primary responsibility for fluidics and thermal management.
- Design and improve world-leading products, and to put them into production using our stage-gate process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Solid foundation and understanding in thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and electromechanical systems.
- Competence at 3D authoring software (CREO preferred) and change management software (Windchill preferred).
- Competent at fundamentals of quality planning/design for reliability, including DFMEA, test planning, test execution, instrumentation, and data analysis.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.