Permanent position: Electrical Design Engineer needed for a direct hire position at an established and fast-growing architectural & engineering firm in Montgomery, AL. This position will entail the design of electrical building systems including power & lighting, fire protection, CCTV, Voice/Data, and building access systems. Salary range is $60-$90k / yr depending on experience.Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Design of electrical and communications systems for buildings (power & lighting, fire protection, CCTV, Voice/Data, and building access systems).
- Develop Electrical BIM/Revit drawings.
- Perform cost estimating.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Entry level to 5 years of electrical design (building systems) experience.
- Strong working knowledge of electrical building systems (power, lighting, fire protection systems, CCTV, building access, etc.).
- AutoCAD and BIM (Revit) experience is preferred.
- Company Sponsored Benefits.
- Relocation assistance is available for highly qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.