Contract position: We are searching for a Technical Writer in Indianapolis, IN to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 3 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Technical Writer
Requirements for the Technical Writer
- Researches, gathers and organizes source information from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to write, update and revise standard operating procedures (SOPs), process flows, and training materials.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to analyze, design, and develop blending learning (both ILT and online) training content
- Establish and maintain project schedules and deliverable deadlines
- Work with management to communicate and mitigate concerns, risks, and issues
- Update course information due to process changes and new product introductions
- Bachelor's degree in technical communications, or business administration. Master's Degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in technical writing, instructional design, training development preferred
- Excellent writing, editing, analytical and organizational skills;
- Proficiency with Instructional Design and Courseware Development methods and principles.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.