Permanent position: Industry Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Safety Manager. This position will be in the Greater Atlanta, GA area. The role is critical to eliminate or control hazardous conditions resulting from human error and/or associated with the machinery, tools, equipment, and production. Position comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $70k-85k/yr base. Excellent relocation package for those willing to relocate to the area. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Safety Manager
Requirements for the Safety Manager
- Develops safety policies and programs including training programs, processes and procedures. Maintains, files, analyzes and processes safety records
- Manages and facilitates effective management partnership in safety initiatives.
- Oversee, lead and manage plant practices, procedures, standards, and reporting regarding safety and workers compensation.
- Manages or assists in directing and coordinating all safety and health related activities for the facility to prevent occupational injury/illness related losses, and minimize future liabilities by evaluating risks and establishing appropriate loss control/reduction activities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience in a large manufacturing environment.
- OSHA or Safety certification strongly desired
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $70k to $85k/yr base, excellent benefits, and paid vacation
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.