Permanent position: Senior Process Engineer opportunity with a well established manufacturing firm of natural resources near Farmington, MO. This position is responsible to analyze data to evaluate process operation and develop implementation plans to improve performance. Candidates must have B.S Degree in Engineering discipline with at least three (3) years of quality/process improvement experience within a heavy industrial or chemical manufacturing environment. This is a direct hire opportunity with potential for growth opportunities. Relocation assistance is provided. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Senior Process Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Process Engineer
- Identify, develop, and implement process improvement projects
- Manage production results by regulating goal achievement and production issues.
- Oversee cleanliness and reliability of facilities and equipment in assigned area
- Monitor and audit the performance of the area processes to meet environmental requirements.
- Schedule employees, coordinate shifts, and provide coaching and development to meet production goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline is required (Mechanical, Chemical, Metallurgical Engineering is preferred)
- Must have at least eight (8) years of plant operations or process improvement experience within a heavy industrial or chemical manufacturing environment
- Prior management experience is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD
- Understanding of 5S, lean manufacturing principals and root cause analysis
- Salary in range shown based on extent of experience
- Bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits
- Career Growth opportunity
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.