Contract position: Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for a Engineer III in Round Lake IL. This is a contract opportunity expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to perm. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Develop and execute verification and validation protocols translating product requirements into test / use cases
- Recommend material and process specifications.
- Testing device design and updating product requirements and specs to build
- Risk management to failures of existing products
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering (Mechanical (strongly preferred), Chemical, General Engineering or BioMedical, would be okay)
- 3+ years Medical Device/Combination Product Experience
- 3+ years design control experience, launching new products
- Research experience = Concepts, CAD, prototyping
- Materials experience: polymers, PVC, tubing, bag/reservoirs
- ANSYS Software, nice to have
- Knowledge of sterilization processes
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.