Contract position: Public research university in Berkeley, CA, is looking for a engineering associate with a background in civil or structural engineering to assist with the gathering of existing building documents from the archives for seismic assessments. This is a temp position.Responsibilities for the Engineering Associate
Requirements for the Engineering Associate
- The primary duty will be to gather existing building documents from the archives to provide structural engineering consultants doing seismic assessments.
- Reviewing seismic assessments.
- Data entry/management and consolidating electronic files.
- Familiar with CAD, MS Office.
- Engineering Degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.