Contract position: Test Engineer is to plan, conduct and document functional, performance, interlock and diagnostic tests mechanical systems & software. Ideal candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Agricultural, Electrical or Mechanical) and some knowledge of CAN communications.Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Support to development of design validation plans (DVP) for entire vehicle including software/electronic system related content.
- Development of detailed sub-system test specifications for functional, performance, interlock and diagnostic features of the vehicle systems and software.
- Conduct the tests on vehicles in the lab and field, or in some cases on bench/simulators collecting data as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Agricultural, Electrical or Mechanical). Knowledge of CAN communications, ideally J1939.
- Experience in a lab environment with data acquisition systems and test instrumentation.
- Vector CANalyzer, Somat (Edaq), PLC and CSM experience
- Operational experience with agricultural and construction equipment is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.