Permanent position: Mechanical Engineering Manager needed for a client located just outside of Indianapolis. This individual will oversee an engineering team that specialized in building custom automataion machinery. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineering Manager
- Initiate, develop, and maintain accountability to engineering standards, procedures, and methods
- Determine best allocation of engineering personnel and resources for meeting project milestones
- Provide technical guidance and recommendations to engineering personnel providing practical, efficient and cost effective designs related to custom automation systems.
- Anticipate potential project risks in both timeline and costs and drive solutions in advance to minimize impact.
- Partner closely with Manufacturing and Field Service in providing prompt support.
- BS, MS, or equivalent experience in Engineering.
- 10+ years of engineering experience in a customized machine design or manufacturing setting.
- 7+ years of direct design and/or project management experience.
- Demonstrated competency in managing 10 - 15 direct reports.
- Paid Holidays.
- Health Insurance Plan.
- 401(k) Plan.
- Profit Sharing.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.