Permanent position: Maintenance Planner, St Louis, MO - Maintains and manages a backlog of planned job packages for routine repair work, shutdown repair work and improvement projects based on priorities established by the operations team. Ensures job packages fully satisfy work request scope and meet company requirements to ensure safe, effective and efficient execution of the work. AAS degree desired but not required. Will work on a team with another Planner and a Scheduler. 80-95k base plus 10% bonus potential.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Planner
Requirements for the Maintenance Planner
- Manages a sufficient backlog of planned routine and shutdown work for areas all areas of the plant
- Utilizes approved scheduling tools and methodologies to schedule all non-emergency Maintenance Department work
- Oversee the management of work request and work order backlog
- Ensure job planning is performed in accordance with company guidelines, building "job packages"
- Tracks and reports various metrics and data including but not limited to department KPIs, expenditures, and performance to budget
- BSME or Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or related experience.
- 5-7 years related experience in a heavy industrial environment with at least 3 years in a MECHANICAL maintenance planning or scheduling capacity.
- Strong experience with a CMMS. MAXIMO is ideal.
- Full-time permanent role with excellent benefits and career growth
- Company operates multiple plants in the midwest.
- Bonus eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.