Permanent position: A Professional Engineering service and Land Surveying company located east of Raleigh, NC is looking for a Professional Surveyors, Project Managers and Professional Engineers with industry experience. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with a company that provides top notch employee benefits. Some relocation provided for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Obtain and the manage federal and state surveying contracts.
- Prepare and submit applications for state and federal surveying contracts.
- Prepare cost estimates for survey crews for various projects.
- Provide quality control of various survey projects.
- Review, edit and file survey work product to government agencies.
- Supervise multiple survey crews and cad technicians.
- Perform calculations and processing of surveyed data.
- Perform cost control on assigned projects.
- Prepare of cost estimates.
- Professional Land Surveyor licence or PE licenses highly preferred
- Candidate must be sufficiently experienced with the various survey task to be able to negotiate work hours with contracting officers.
- Knowledge and experience with operating GPS, VRS and other surveying equipment.
- Must have the desire to be in this industry
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Some relocation offered for non local candidates
- Company paid health insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.