Contract position: International developer of 3D X-Ray Microscopes in Pleasanton, CA, is looking for a Manufacturing Technician for the accurate assembly of X-Ray microscopes of electro/mechanical sub-systems. This is a 6 month contract.Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Build electrical/mechanical component assemblies and control panels accurately with a minimum of supervision.
- Assist with trouble shooting and reworking of parts.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 0-2 years experience in a similar role and manufacturing setting.
- Contractor benefits.
- Could go permanent for the right candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.