Contract position: We are searching for a CAD Drafter in Grandview, MO to work at a leading building automation and fire protection systems company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 6 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Utilization of CAD system to develop design and modify documentation in 2D/3D.
- Modify mechanical drawings as instructed by written directions
- Ability to track and organize drawings requests
- Associate degree in Engineering, Drafting or related science
- 2+ years drafting and design work experience is required
- Working knowledge of Autocad Mechanical and AutoCAD Inventor.
- Ability to visualize and design work in 2D/3D.
- In lieu of a degree, candidates with five (5) years of related drafting and design work experience will also be considered
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.