Contract position: A Project Manager is needed for a global healthcare leader that discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patient's needs in the Swiftwater, PA area. This role analyses the project plan and timelines and ensures optimal critical path. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Develops scenarios from project need phase, elaborates first cost/timelines estimate and up to the end of the project provides recommendation for optimization.
- Ensures the collaboration with all the planners from the project involved platforms or the enabling functions to guarantee consistency between the project plan and the operational plan.
- Monitors the progress, deviations with their explanation and the impact on the associated action plan.
- Assures proactively regular consolidated updates/reporting to all project stakeholders.
- Master's degree in PharmD or drug engineering required. Vaccine development would be a plus.
- 5+ years Project Management Experience required. Experience within the field of drug manufacturing, biotech, or pharmaceutical industry required, vaccine development preferred.
- Experience in using databases and Project Management tools (e.g. MS Project, Gantt Chart, Excel, etc.) required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.