Permanent position: Radio Frequency Technicians Needed! Our client in the Hanover, MA area is looking to hire three new radio frequency technicians immediately to help expand their team to tackle an increase on their government contracted project! You'll be working in a great team environment. Apply below!Responsibilities for the RF Technician
Requirements for the RF Technician
- Assemble different components into a feed assembly
- Tuning & testing new and existing products to the competent level.
- Understanding and ability to use measurement instruments, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, generators, power meters, and network analyzers etc.
- Conducting In-process and final electronic verification testing of electronic test equipment
- Understanding of network analyzers for testing calibration
- Ability to create test reports from the test data
- Taking S parameters using network analyzers
- Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.