Contract position: We are searching for a Print Production Coordinator in Coppell, TX. This is a contract position expected to last a year. Responsibilities for the Production Coordinator
Requirements for the Production Coordinator
- Point of contact to receive, review and electronically log customer jobs
- Track and coordinate the vended print with global & local vendors
- Collect data and respond to print/copy equipment issues by contacting service personnel using specific PC applications
- Process and design forms and update information using a PC
- Estimate, schedule and track incoming production jobs, vended jobs and graphic designers
- Index electronic materials to media such as CDROM , disk, network folders, for reproduction and distribution
- Modify document layouts and impositions to achieve desired finished results
- 3+ years of experience in an Administrative Support and/or Customer Service environment
- Specialized training/education as required; graphic arts, imaging science or print technology, network or multiple operating systems is ideal
- Experience with document assembly and finishing
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.