Permanent position: Industry Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Senior Industrial Engineer. This position will be in Indianapolis, IN. The role is critical for managing and implementing various productivity improvements and engineering initiatives to help drive efficiency and service with in the Warehouse & Distribution facilities. The Director of Supply Chain Engineering would like to hire and start this individual by January 15th 2019 or sooner. Position comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $90k-110k/yr base. Excellent relocation package for those willing to relocate to the area. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Project Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Project Engineering Manager
- Analyze, design, build, manage and change distribution processes, systems, and equipment.
- Manage capital projects
- Design and recommend layouts and product flows in the distribution center/s
- Conducts statistical analysis and provide recommendations aimed at improving utilization of space and equipment
- 8+ yrs minimum experience
- BS - Engineering
- Strong Analytical skill set
- MUST HAVE Project Management - CAPEX and process improvements w/in Warehouse/distribution centers.
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $90k to $110k/yr base, excellent benefits, and paid vacation
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.