Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed for an awesome opportunity in the Providen, RI area. The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for providing technical and hands on shop floor support for machining and assembly departments. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Resolve quality issues and implement corrective actions.
- Create new and update existing manufacturing and assembly procedures.
- Create BOMs and Routings for customer order entry and the maintenance of existing product lines.
- Support the shop floor by serving as technical advisor for general and precision machining, metal finishing, and assembly departments for high precision mechanical and electro-mechanical components and assemblies.
- Design and implement tooling and fixtures for new and existing product lines.
- Minimum Associates Degree is preferred with related experience
- 5 + years experience in a Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering environment
- Proficiency with AutoCAD or SolidWorks
- Experience with operating, programming, and setting up CNC Lathe and/or Milling machines required
- Lean or Six-sigma training
- Ability to provide hands on machining and assembly support to prove out processes, solve problems, and mentor less experienced shop floor personnel is required for this position.
- Competitive benefits package available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.