Permanent position: Industry Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Firmware Engineer. This position will be in Atlanta, GA area. The role is critical for designing and developing embedded software. Position comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $85k-105k/yr base. Excellent relocation package for those willing to relocate to the area. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Firmware Engineer
Requirements for the Firmware Engineer
- Support the full development process related to the embedded software/firmware of a new products.
- Analyze and develop embedded software solutions for various printing media and ribbons, with various power sources (adapter, USB powered, battery powered), at various printing speeds.
- Assist in defining, prototyping, testing, debugging and documenting the firmware of the new product
- Support the process of bringing the product to mass production
- Provide support in the selection of architecture and key components of hardware and embedded software systems
- 4+ yrs minimum experience in embedded systems and firmware development
- BS - Engineering
- C and knowledge of C++
- Operate oscilloscopes, multi-meters, emulators, etc
- Experience with communication technologies like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is a plus
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $85k to $105k/yr base, excellent benefits, and paid vacation
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.