Permanent position: Validation Specialist needed in the Quality department of a manufacturing company in South Metro Atlanta. Must have at least 3 years experience in Quality Control with validation, testing, statistical analysis, GMP. Experience with ISO standards and FDA guidelines is strongly preferred. Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- Establishes testing plans for validation and engineering changes for products.
- Data collection and support of validation protocols.
- Supports QA and RD with validation activities and ensures compliance with GMP/GDP and FDA guidelines.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Physics, Bio-engineering or related field.
- 3+ years' experience in Quality Control in an analytical roll
- Must have experience in relation to IQ, OQ, PQ and activities for validation methods.
- Able and wiling to commute to South Metro Atlanta (30 minutes south of Atlanta Airport) on a daily basis.
- Company sponsored benefits include, PTO, Medical, Dental, 401k and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.