Permanent position: Engineering firm located in Huntington Beach, California has an immediate position open for an Engineering Lead. Aerospace background is highly desired and knowledge of electronics, control systems and electrical discharge Machining (EDM) is a plus. This will be a direct hire position. Apply today!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Work with a dynamic team to support the military and commercial aviation sectors.
- Work with the Team to contribute knowledge to new product designs.
- Work with the team in a manufacturing environment to work with basic stress analysis, materials testing, hands -on and experience with Solidworks or equivalent.
- Involved with product testing and improvement of production and process.
- 3+ years in an aerospace and manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Solidworks or equivalent.
- Strong technical knowledge and 'hands on' skills.
- Knowledge of Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) is a big plus.
- Full-time, 40-hours/week position offered with a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, group medical plan, paid vacation, and standard paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.