Permanent position: Engineering firm located in Huntington Beach, California has an immediate position open for an Application Engineer. Aerospace background is highly desired and knowledge of electronics, control systems and electrical discharge Machining (EDM) is a plus. This position will support the sales team and clients through application expertise. This will be a direct hire position and will require both domestic and international travel. Apply today!Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Support the Engineering team in research and development of new products and solutions.
- Support the Sales Team and set up EDM systems and train clients and customers. to deliver quality support and service.
- Ability to conceive solutions and implement them in the field.
- Extensive domestic and international travel.
- Knowledge of Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) is a big plus.
- Must be 'hands-on' and able to communicate with the Engineering team and clients.
- Engineering degree with a background in aerospace.
- 2D and 3D CAD experience.
- Full-time, 40-hours/week position offered with a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, group medical plan, paid vacation, and standard paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.