Permanent position: Engineering firm located in Huntington Beach, California has an immediate position open for a Technical Sales Specialist. Aerospace background is highly desired and knowledge removing a titanium fastener and electrical discharge Machining (EDM) is a plus. This position will require the ability to expand the customer base with a sales, operations or business development background. Apply today!Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of commercial and government aviation products.
- Develop sales strategies to identify new clients and customers.
- Domestic and international travel required to meet with prospective clients and existing clients.
- Must be 'hands-on' and able to communicate with the Engineering team and clients.
- Engineering degree with a background in aerospace.
- Domestic travel required and some international travel may be needed.
- Knowledge of Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) is a big plus.
- Full-time, 40-hours/week position offered with a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, group medical plan, paid vacation, and standard paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.