Contract position: Consumer products company is seeking a Product Release Specialist 1 in the Los Angeles area. This person will assist with document review and auditing. Qualified candidates will have document review experience, experience with CAPA and intermediate Excel and Word skills. An associates degree would be preferred for this role but experience will be considered. Responsibilities for the QA/QC Technician
Requirements for the QA/QC Technician
- Document review
- Use of Microsoft Excel, Access and Word programs to perform job functions
- Working under quality team to review documentation and ensure all quality documentation is correct and accurate.
- Prior experience as a QA Tech for vitamin or pharmaceutical companies preferred.
- Associates degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Familiar with investigation and CAPA
- Intermediate Excel and Word knowledge and experience with Access a plus but not necessary
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.