Permanent position: Our client near East Los Angeles has an immediate need for a Plant/Operations Manager. A degree, and experience in food manufacturing is required for this position. In this role you will be responsible for the production team meeting or exceeding goals, seeing that all scheduling, production and packing areas maintain all GMPs and food safety requirements. This position will interact with clients, customers and all employment levels. Manage in such a satisfactory manner creating harmony with the work force and promote a positive and team attitude that will ensure success. Responsibilities for the Plant Manager
Requirements for the Plant Manager
- Leads the production process in the most cost efficient, effective manner while maintaining all compliance standards.
- Directly manages all departments in Production and Production Planning and assists with support as needed to other departments.
- Responsible for seeing that all scheduling, production and packing areas maintain all GMPs and food safety requirements.
- Bachelor's degree, with 5-7 years of related experience, 5 years experience in a plant leadership role.
- Food industry experience and knowledge of bakery and/or bakery related ingredients
- Very strong understanding of statistical process control.
- Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.