Contract position: We are searching for an EHS Specialist/Analyst in Middlesex, NC to works at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last four months and could be longer.Responsibilities for the Environmental Health Safety Technician
Requirements for the Environmental Health Safety Technician
- Complete work station risk assessments
- Identify and complete CAPAs for hazards by using the safety controls (eliminate, engineering, administrative, PPE)
- Review and update MFOP's with the CAPA's identified from the work station risk assessments
- Implement ergonomic improvements such as tooling
- Material handling improvements which will include improvement of methods as well as identification of better material handling equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health, Environmental Science or other environmental, health and/or safety related areas (industrial engineering, mechanical engineering etc.) with at least 6 months of working experience, OR At least 2 years of experience in EHS function in a manufacturing environment
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.