Contract position: A manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is seeking a 3D BIM Technician to implement and execute BIM concepts to improve performance in quality, value, delivery and safety while supporting RD&E facility projects in the Corning, NY area. This is a 12 month CONTRACT position, with the possibility of extension. No relocation assistance is available.Responsibilities for the BIM Coordinator
Requirements for the BIM Coordinator
- Receive and create accurate BIM models, using Revit, and update and maintain the master model
- Coordinate and support Project Managers with BIM, Revit models and project receivership
- BS Degree (Architecture, IE, ME or relevant engineering degree)
- 3+ years of Revit experience (Autodesk Revit and Navisworks)
- 1 to 2 years of BIM Coordination experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.