Contract position: Pharmaceutical Investigative Writers / CAPA needed for 3+ month contract opportunities near Miami, FL & Decatur IL. Per diem available as needed. Ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing working in operations, production, or quality including 3+ years in investigation writing in the Pharmaceutical industry. Must have excellent technical writing skills. Responsibilities for the Analyst
Requirements for the Analyst
- Perform Investigation on Out of Specifications, Out of Tolerance, Media Run failures, Manufacturing, etc.
- Review assigned deviations and initiate investigational actions per SOP requirements
- Work with Maintenance, Engineering and Operations to identify root cause(s) and CAPA actions, as appropriate
- Submit completed PRs for closeout
- BS degree required - Bachelor's (BS) degree in the science field
- Minimum 5 years in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facility working in operations, production, or quality
- 3 + years' experience in investigation writing / CAPA in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to conduct interviews, highly motivated and excellent writing skills
- Contractor will be required to bring his/her own laptop with Windows 7 or higher with Excel and Word.
- Projected 3+ month assignment, with likely extension
- Per Diem
- Contractor Benefits
- Weekly trips home
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.