Contract position: We are searching for an HVAC Control System Designer/Programmer in Charlotte, NC. This is a contract position expected to last 6 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Under direct supervision and using established standards, responsible for hardware designs and software programming for HVAC control systems to meet the intent of the project requirements.
- Selects hardware designs from standard design library for flow diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required.
- Performs software programming using established standards as a basis of design.
- Coordinates the creation of necessary drawings and equipment schedules for submittals and installation.
- Selects, orders, and tracks the delivery of materials for assigned projects. Coordinates factory-mounting processes to meet factory and project schedule.
- Provides detailed information and submittals to communicate design and operation to customers, consultants, field installation team and subcontractors.
- 3+ years of experience with installing and/or commissioning controls systems including system-level controllers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and control systems.
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills required, particularly computer-related drafting tools.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.