Permanent position: Industry Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Firmware Engineer. This position will be in Naperville, IL. The role is critical for designing and developing consumer electronic hardware. This a newly created position added to the team due to growth. Position comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $90k-110k/yr base. Excellent relocation package for those willing to relocate to the area. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Hardware Engineer
Requirements for the Hardware Engineer
- Drive new product development as well as define and support current product line
- Prototyping hardware architecture and work with software engineers for design solutions in an R&D environment
- Perform Design Validation of Prototype Circuits as well as new full design in the laboratory
- Collaborate with with Software Architects and Hardware/Software Engineering teams
- As the technical expert, provide guidance through support to engineers on various hardware problems encountered along product development life-cycle.
- BS in Engineering, MS preferred
- 5 - 10+ years' experience in product development, architecture and delivery of embedded systems.
- Electro-mechanical product development experience and strong knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $90k to $110k/yr base, excellent benefits, and paid vacation
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.