Contract position: An Engineer is needed for a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives in the Mossville, IL area. This role will research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine time and cost feasibility to complete projects. No per diem available. No travel is required.Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Provide design/detailing for Core Engine Preservation, Film, Paint Protection, Fastener, Cover and Plug Groups for company engines.
- Review requirements to create new group designs for Platform and Commercial Engineers. Investigate Engine Assembly Factory grief and review Mfg. processes to provide resolution or quality improvements.
- Work in CREO and Teamcenter majority of the day and will perform informal and formal design reviews.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of relevant engineering experience required. Must be familiar with CREO and GD&T.
- Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.