Permanent position: Immediate, Direct Hire, opening for a Mechanical Engineer, specializing in mechanical systems for commercial buildings. (predominantly) This person should be able to engineer and design HVAC systems using AutoCAD and ideally Revit / BIM software and we would prefer this person to have a PE license or an EIT with the intention of becoming a PE. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Engineering and designing building related mechanical systems, such as HVAC and Controls along with an overall MEP system knowledge for commercial building projects.
- Producing construction plans, specifications, and other technical drawings.
- Construction plans and specifications and must meet appropriate design standards, project & client requirements, and all applicable codes.
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing Projects, the Design Team and Client Relations.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience, minimum.
- AutoCAD proficiency; BIM / Revit proficiency is highly desirable but not required.
- EIT, PE License or NCEES is preferred.
- This is a direct role and company sponsored benefits will be provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.