Permanent position: Immediate, Direct Hire, opening for an Electrical Engineer in Philadelphia, PA. This person will work on commercial, mission critical, and multi-use residential building MEP projects, designing power & lighting systems, security systems, wiring layouts and schematics, and conducting any associated electrical calculations. Bachelors is required and a PE license is preferred but not required. Relocation assistance available for qualifying candidates. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Working on complex projects and doing the engineering and design of the more complex systems.
- Coordinating, mentoring, QC the other engineering and design resources being utilized to complete a project on time.
- Coordinated Engineering Effort with Electrical and Mechanical Department to complete projects on time
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ Years experience
- EIT or PE highly preferred.
- This is a direct role with Company Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.