Immediate, Direct Hire, opening for an Electrical Engineer / Electrical Designer in Philadelphia, PA. This person will work on commercial, mission critical, and multi-use residential building MEP projects, designing power & lighting systems, security systems, wiring layouts and schematics, and conducting any associated electrical calculations. Bachelors is required and a PE license is preferred but not required. Relocation assistance available for qualifying candidates. Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience but all candidates are encouraged to apply.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Working with MEP principles and building commissioning for commercial, retail, data center, telecom etc... projects.
- AutoCAD and/or Revit for designing power and lighting systems
- Electrical Design Calculations
- Coordinated Engineering Effort with Electrical and Mechanical Department to complete projects on time
Benefits for the Electrical Engineer
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ Years experience
- Autocad and/or Revit experience
- This is a direct role with Company Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.