Permanent position: A global leading manufacturer of Investment Casting Solutions is seeking a Applications Engineer to be located in their office Southwest of Chicago. The ideal candidate should have experience in customer support and customized products. The Applications Engineer will support existing clients on product and sales support which will require domestic travel of 20%. This position comes with great benefits and a salary that is commensurate with experience ranging from $60k-80k. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions. Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing clients.
- Process inquiries/requests for new projects.
- Provide sales support if needed.
- Provide engineering support
- Bachelor's degree in International Business, Mechanical Engineering or related.
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably in precision machining or investment castings
- Must be able to travel 20%.
- Bilingual Mandarin is a plus.
- Company paid premium for medical, dental, and vision.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Paid vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.