Permanent position: Worldwide leader in the manufacture of automotive parts seeks a PROCESS ENGINEER for its assembly operations located just outside of ASHEVILLE, NC. The PROCESS ENGINEER provides engineering skills in support of operations, maintenance, and facilities through design, procurement, and installation of integrated systems(equipment/material/tooling/information). IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION! Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Responsible for plant layouts and the coordination of equipment and process rearrangements.
- Analyzes tool fixture and equipment problems and assists in the timely resolution of the problem
- Designs, procures, and tests jigs, fixtures, and tooling required for both production and test equipment
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical / industrial engineering (or related field) with at least 3 years experience in assembly (preferably automotive) operations.
- Experience in the development of labor standards, justification and purchase of capital equipment, and tool design
- Experience in the use of CAD software
- The company provides a competitive benefits package to include relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.